SAVE THE DATE! 2017 HHS Veterans Career Expo
Mark Your Calendars-Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. EST
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Great Hall, 200 Independence Ave. S.W.Washington, D.C.
Registration link and event details to be released Feb. 6, 2017.
Check out our featured opportunities:
* Attention Non-Competitive Eligibility Applicants* ( Schedule A persons with Disabilities, Veterans, Return Peace Corp Volunteers, Americorps VISTA members, and Eligible Foreign Service Family Members)
We have Two opportunities!!!!
From the Office of Medicare Hearing and Appeals
Legal Assistant Intake GS-0986 5/6/7/8
Office Automation Assistant GS-0326-6/7
For more information please contact us at email@example.com. Interested Applicants must send their resume and supporting documents( College transcript, cover letter, NCE supporting documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org later than January 20,2017. Please include in the subject line the position you are interested in, for example “ Legal Assistant”.
Are you ready to change the lives of others?
Take the first step and visit www.usajobs.gov, the federal government’s official source for job listings. As a registered user, you can:
- Search for and apply to HHS jobs worldwide;
- Create, edit, and upload resumes and other documents;
- Tailor job searches to a specific location, field of study, occupation, or HHS agency;
- Search opportunities for Veterans, students and recent graduates, individuals with disabilities, andsenior executives;
- And more!
- Need help navigating USAJOBS or applying to a particular job?
- Have questions about terminology in the job announcement?
- Want to know more about HHS job opportunities?